Compare Before Buying – Samsung Latest Tablets In India With Price List
A lot of users today have switched to buying tablets over laptops; the main reason behind this is the increasingly powerful tablets that are being launched. Today you can easily get access to tablets which are powerful and have been created exclusively for a particular kind of usage. Whether you are more of a gamer, professional or just a student, you can find your preferred Samsung tablet pricein India in this article.
However, before you opt for purchasing a tablet, a key thing you need to take care of is; to always compare Samsung tablet price. When you are confused between two tablets, don’t just compare the features, but also their prices. Given below is a list of Samsung tablets available in India, along with their prices.
- Samsung Galaxy J Max – This is one of the latest launches from the brand. It came out in July last year and has impressive specifications. J Max has a 1.5 GHz, Quadcore processor, 1.5 GB RAM, and 8GB internal storage. This tablet is ideal for a basic home use pattern; the Samsung tablet price in India for this one is Rs 13, 400.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 – This model is little better than the one described, above. There are differences among key specifications as well as the price of the products. When you compare Samsung tablet price, you will know the clear differences between both the tablets. This has a greater RAM, as well as greater internal storage, and is also bigger in size. It is for those who have more advanced usage as compared to basic home use. It is priced at Rs 16, 500.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 – This is one of the high end tablets that has been released by Samsung. It not only has a great screen size and a more powerful processor, but also a better screen resolution (1536 x 20148). Keeping in mind the Samsung tablet price in India for this one, it can be said that this is for professional use. It has a 4GB RAM and a 32 GB internal storage. It is available at a price of Rs 42, 999.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E – If you want a tablet with a larger screen size but not all the advanced features, you can opt for this one. This has a bigger screen but lower screen resolutions as well as other specs. This is available for Rs 15,500, and is far cheaper than S3 mentioned above, this however also has lesser features.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 – This is certainly a lower model of Galaxy S3, if you compare Samsung tablet price of the two, the difference would be large. This is because the specifications of S3 are way more advanced than what you get in S2. Although this too has an impressive screen size, it does not have a very powerful processor, which is for 1.9 Ghz, and is accompanied by a 3GB RAM and 32 GB inbuilt storage. It is priced at Rs 21,750.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 LTE – This is another high end tablet from the brand, and provides the user with the best of features. This includes a 2.3 Ghz processor, 3 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. This not only has the biggest of screen, but also a longer battery life, and the greatest of screen resolution. Quite understandably, the Samsung tablet prince in India for this one is not what everyone can afford. This is priced at Rs 49, 000.
The maximum numbers of tablets in the market have been released by Samsung alone. The three of its most popular series of Tablets are Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Tab A, and Galaxy Tab E. Apart from this, there are several other series and models that the brand boasts of. It becomes very confusing for the consumer to decide the best one, which is why a comparison between the two is important. While comparing two or more devices, you should not only focus on the price and the specs, but also on your usage. When you are clear with your usage and requirements, you will be able to make the best and the most informed decision.