JEE Main Result To Be Declared On 27th April, 2017
The result for the entrance exam JEE MAIN will be announced through online process only. Joint Entrance Exam is a national level entrance exam which is conducted and supervised by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This entrance exam is organized for those candidates who are looking for admissions in engineering and architecture courses. Various top level institutes and colleges in India consider the score of Joint Entrance Exam for providing admissions. The result of the entrance exam will be announced online on the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education on 27th April, 2017
Once, the candidate successfully appears in the entrance exam, the exam conducting authority shall declare the result of the entrance exam for paper 1 on the 27th April, 2017. The result will be announced officially through online mode. Candidates can view their result on the official website. Candidates are required to enter their roll number and date of birth in order to access the result for the entrance exam.
Candidates are also advised to take extra print outs of the result and maintain them till the process of admission gets over. A merit list of the candidates on the basis of marks in entrance exam and marks in class 12th or equivalent exams is prepared. Once, the result for the entrance exam is declared, the rank card will also be issued containing the All India Rank, State Rank, Category Rank and also the other details.
The answer key for the entrance exam will be released online in between 18th April to 22nd April, 2017. Candidates can get the answer key online on the official website of the exam conducting authority. With the help of the answer key, candidates can get the estimate of idea about how much he/she will be scoring in the examination. If a candidate wants to challenge the answer key, candidates are required to fill the application form and make the payment of Rs.1000 per question.
How to check the Result
The candidate is required to follow the following steps in order to access the result-
- First of all, the candidate is required to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- Search for the link “result” and click on it.
- A new page required roll number and date of birth opens, and candidate is required to enter the details like roll number and date of birth and submit it.
- A new page containing the result of the candidate appears on the screen.
- The candidate can either download JEE Main Result 2017 of the entrance exam or can take the print out of the result of the entrance exam and maintain it till the process of admission gets over.
- Also, candidates can download the rank card later on.
Note- Candidates are advised to keep at least two copies of the result of the entrance exam until the process of admission gets over.