New Extender Setup: Manage Your Home Network
Now, you can have the full control over your home network, having complete access to it is at your fingertips. Netgear has introduced the widest range of extenders for you at an affordable price with an attractive look. You can also call your extender as the wireless expanders or repeaters. New Extender Setup can easily manage the entire WiFi system of yours and allows you to keep connected with all the wired and wireless devices. It comes with a basic kit that includes adaptors, an Ethernet cable and manual steps to guide you in a good and accurate way. If you are not willing to go with the manual steps, Netgear Extender Setup is also possible without them. But you have to handle the process of configuration calmly and do it patiently.
Netgear Extender Setup: 24×7 active Internet connections
Extenders have become one of the major achievements in the field of technology. High-speed of the Internet without buffering cannot be achieved in the absence of extender. When you connect your latest device to the regular router, you can’t even imagine what it will do for you. Really want to know?
Ok let us discuss it with you:
- According to your need, you can buy an extender that can give you the speed of Gigabits but not below than Mbps.
- Keep all your wired and wireless devices connected with each other all the time.
- Gives you a high speed of the Internet to access without buffering 24×7.
- Provides you a safe network that comes with a valid IP address.
- No intruder can hack your home network.
- Gives you full control of your guest access and parental control.
- If you want to really get done with your WiFi Extender Setup, you have to introduce both of your devices with each other properly (router and the extender).
- Now, plug them both closer to each other into an electrical wall socket. Do not overheat them, if you find them hot, just keep it aside until they both get cool down. This process may take a bit of your time, but in future be careful about it. But not only these, if you find any of your devices over-heated, just stop using them because they may create a disaster.
- Power on your extender and the router and wait for the power LED lights turns to solid green. But make sure that they are properly connected with each other through an Ethernet cable. Make a use of another cable and connect the extender to your wired device.
WiFi Extender Setup: Instant network support
Extender Setup: Netgear Extender configuration
Mywifiext is the final destination for any Extender Setup. You are now supposed to open a web browser and type the above-given URL (mark as bold) in the address bar. If you see some kind of error message, don’t panic just try using another browser and log in again. When you are successfully logged in, a page appears asking you to fill in the login details (just for security reason). Fill them all by default and proceed further. If you don’t have them, you can easily get it from your Internet Service provider, but make sure that you haven’t changed those settings.
Netgear Genie Setup: Easier access to mywifiext
A successful login will take you to the Netgear Genie Setup page. Firstly you have to select that network whose speed you want to extend. Now, it comes to the Netgear Extender Setup, you don’t have to stop anywhere, just need to follow all the positive responses and at the end just finish to complete the setup.
You can also change the name of your existing wireless network by going to the wireless settings. But before proceeding towards any decision, we would like to insist you that have a word with the IT guy or your Internet Service Provider. You have to do this because in case you clicked to any negative response or a third-party pop, your network might be hacked or your settings may be reset.
Lets share are views with each other. If you are any way dissatisfied with us or want answers to your questions, feel free to drop your comments into the feedback form given below.
Tags: New Extender Setup