Plan Well and Get The Most From Hiring Your Party Bus
Hiring a party bus is the best choice of transportation for marriages, bachelor and bachelorette parties and other celebrations. It is the safest way to move your family, friends or employees to and from a day out, sports match or music performance.
You find below given tips helpful to ensure that you have a joyous trip hiring a party bus or limousine.
Minimum of one month in advance, you will have to book vehicle and confirm a week before the designated day. Check with party bus service provider in DC for finest services.
Select Your Automobile
- You need to make sure you have enough accommodation for all your visitors.
- Also, ensure the bus has A/C or it has sufficient cooler space for your drinks.
- There are companies, who can arrange for decoration, as they offer specialized services for certain events.
- You have to provide correct information like how many are going to take part, the total duration you need service and the distance you expect to travel (adding a little extra).
Pick Your Vehicle
- Although a stretch SUV may not suit a wedding elegantly, it may be fine for a bachelorette party.
- Confirm with the service provider about its procedure and handouts for food and beverages.
- Certain companies provide radio or satellite radio, however you may rather like to bring your own music on your iPod or mix CD.
- You need to sort out this beforehand.
- You need to inform the limo provider and driver about your program.
Cost of Service
- Every company has its own price directory.
- Confirm if there are any surcharges like fuel cost, and any other related costs.
- It is common to give the driver 18 to 20 percent of the base price as tip.
- However, some companies also include tips in the price.
- You may like to use the trip as an 80’s motivated theme a jungle or night theme party.
- All guests wearing bright leopard print, zebra striped or neon skirts and pants will be great to look at.
Take Driver’s Guidance
- Many party bus drivers are well versed with the city they drive about and the best places for revelry.
- In fact, your driver will serve as a link to the city taking you to the attractive destinations that suit your event.
- Many people ignore this issue while hiring a party bus.
- Inspections and Class B drivers who keep daily logs are required by the party buses.
- You can certainly verify these things together with insurance and license number.
- This number has to be found on the front and back bumper of the vehicle.
- Be sure to verify reviews and referrals of various service suppliers to get the best service for the money.
By following these tips, you will not have any issues hiring a party bus and having a whale of time with your dear ones. There is a good demand for party buses in the US. So, plan well and revel.