Quotes About Leadership: What Your Company Needs In An Executive
If you are an avid social media user, chances are that you frequently see pictures with accompanying quotes about leadership. These inspiring or motivational posts are almost anywhere in the World Wide Web, whether on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, or WordPress.
Many of these quotes were said by great leaders, business visionaries, novelists, political figures, and inspirational people. These leadership quotes always seem to be popular and almost never fail to be viral because they tend to be motivational that many Dubai employees, business leaders, and even students get their inspiration from to move forward and to grab each possible opportunity. Furthermore, if you are a business owner and you are looking for an executive through the help executive appointments Dubai, then you would want to hire someone who shares the same principles like those mentioned below.
There are hundreds of inspirational quotes about leaders that are scattered on the web, and this article will give you the best of the best in an aim to motivate you in whatever endeavor you have.
- “The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.” – Theodore Roosevelt (26th President of the United States, American author, and naturalist)
- “The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.” – Jim Rohn (American entrepreneur and motivational speaker)
- “Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.” – Colin Powell (American statesman and four-star general)
- “Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish.” – Sam Walton (American businessman)
- “A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.” – Lao Tzu (Chinese philosopher and poet)
- “Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.” – Peter Drucker (Austrian-born management consultant and educator)
- “The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born-that there is a genetic factor to leadership. That’s nonsense; in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born.” – Warren Bennis (American scholar and organizational consultant)
- “Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better.” – Harry S. Truman (33rd President of the United States)
These quotations were said by some of the most influential and inspirational figures in mankind’s history. They know that a good leader is someone who knows how to motivate his men regardless of the situation. When the going gets tough, a good leader knows who to turn challenges into opportunities to be better and to achieve more. In a nutshell, leaders are not born, they are made. If you want to become a good leader, reading inspirational quotes found on the web is not enough, you have to live by them and to take the steps of history’s successful leaders. Hence, if your company is looking for a leader, let your executive appointments Dubai professional to look for people who share the same work ethic and philosophy with the movers and shakers of the society.