Some Information On Indian Medical Visa
India is one of the most preferred places in the globe for medical tourism. The government of India launched medical visa for foreign nationals covering the world, pursuing specialty medical treatment in India for expandeddurations. A visa-on-arrival system, for visitors from some of the selected countries, has been initiated by the government of India that enables foreign nationals to remain in India for the period of 60 days for medical policies.
Up to two companions, who are blood relatives, are allowable to go along with the patient under distinct Medical Attendant visas. The Medical Attendant Visa’s validity is going to be same as the Medical visa of the patient. The Medical visa’s preliminary duration is up to a year or the treatment’s duration whatever less is. The visa permits 3 entries maximum in times of 1 year. Many people want to know about India Saudi Arabia visa information, and to resolve the query, they can visit a reliable website.
Requirements of Indian Medical Visa
- People, who are traveling from the underneath countries, need to hold Yellow Fever vaccination certificate as per the directives of Govt. of India. All passengers, who are coming to India w. e. f 14th February 2014 from Ethiopia, Israel, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, and Afghanistan, must carry OPV (Oral Polio Vaccination) Certificate taken six weeks advance the entry. The particular certificate is compulsory for both Children and Adults.
- All passengers from the aforementioned seven countries must now hold a written record involved with vaccination (patient-retained record) for polio, ideally utilizing IHR 2005 International Certificate of Prophylaxis or Vaccination from a Centre or hospital regulating OPV by the Government of their individual country.
- Indian Missions and Posts examine each medical document and they have placed abroad for confirming whether the request for obtaining a medical visa is authentic or not.
- One might also require providing sufficient details to The Missions that they have tried to obtain initial medical advice in the origin or the country of residence and therefore have got an advice to avail special treatment.
- One can receive a Medical Visa to India only for the purpose of treatment that is in recognized and reputed medical centres. Though a medical visa to India is provided for a range of treatments, however, there are key ones, such as neuro-surgery, radio therapy, renal disorders, organ transplants, plastic surgery, gene therapy, heart treatments, congenital disorders, ophthalmic disorders, plastic surgery and others.
Medical Visa Application to India – Eligibility
The medical visa is associated with a number of conditions, however, it is needed to make sure that individuals are immigrating to India are genuinely performing it for obtaining treatment. For more information on the medical visa from Saudi Arabia to India, you can consult an expert in this expert. Indian immigration authorities need the underneath criteria to be fulfilled before for the above-mentioned reasons:
- It needs to be clear that the initial medical advice has already been created by the applicant in their own country as well as then they are recommended to follow specialist treatment.
- It needs to be shown by the applicant is searching for medical attention in a distinguished institution only that specializes in the treatment of the constraints.
- High priority is provided to ‘M’ visa applications in India and they are involved with various medical conditions. Certain ailments are provided primary consideration including heart problems, neurosurgery, ophthalmic disorders and organ transplants.
You need to get information Registration for Medical Visa and other important aspects.
Tags: Medical Visa