Management Aptitude Exam Details
All India Management Association has issued the application form for Management aptitude test for the February session. The registration process has been initiated from 24th December, 2016 and the last date to submit it is on 27th January, 2017. The exam will be conducted on 5th February, 2017 in pen paper mode and on 11th February, 2017 in computer based mode. There is no age bar for appearing on this exam.
- Application forms started 24 January, 2017
- Last date for online submission is on 27th January, 2017
- Admit cards will be made available online from 28th January, 2017
- Offline test will be conducted on 5th February, 2017
- Computer based test will be conducted on 11th February, 2017
- Result will be announced in the last week of February, 2017
- The candidates who all have a graduation degree passed from any discipline will be eligible to appear for the entrance exam
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the graduation are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam
- No age limit is prescribed for appearing in the entrance exam for the candidates
- Work experience is also not required to appear for the MAT entrance exam 2017
- There are no limits for number of attempts, a candidate can appear for this exam.
The application form for the February session has been initiated. The forms are available both online and offline. The following steps are required to be followed for registration which is as-
The candidates should visit the official website of exam conducting authority and fill in the required details accurately for the process of registration. The last date to apply for the application form is 27th January, 2017
The fee can be paid offline and online both
The application fee for all the candidate irrespective of their category is Rs.1200
The payment of the application fee is to be made either through online or offline mode. In online mode the payment of the application form can be made through credit card or by debit card. In offline mode, this can be done with the help of Demand Draft in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi or by cash in the listed study centers of AIMA.
Admit card will be published on the official website of the exam conducting authority on 28th January. No candidate without the admit card will be allowed to sit in the examination hall for appearing the entrance exam as it is mandatory to be carried.
There will be total of 200 questions which will be objective type questions. Duration of the exam will be 2.5 hours.
For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded with 1 mark
For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
The questions will be asked from the topics like Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
For more updates and information on MAT 2017, you can visit www.motachashma.com